- Having the ability to be bent easily.
- Bendy rulers are far more fun than the wooden ones.
- Of a person, flexible; having the ability to
- Gymnasts are very bendy people.
- Containing many bends
- a bendy road
- Of a vehicle, articulated.
- a bendy
- (having the ability to be bent easily): flexible, pliable, supple
- (of a person): flexible, limber, lissom or lissome, lithe, supple
- (having many bends and twists): sinuous, tortuous, twisted, twisty, winding, windy
- (articulated): articulated, jointed
Having the ability to be bent easily
Of a person, flexible; having the ability to
Containing many bends and twists